We have started Brinlee on rice cereal. I couldn't wait for this day because I think she was more than ready for it and also I am one of those mean moms that loves when she makes faces. And let me tell you she made some silly faces. It took her awhile to figure out what was going on but now she loves it and cries in between spoon fulls.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



6 comments:
Oh I love that last picture, it looks like she enjoyed it! Thank you for letting me see both of you today! She is such a sweet baby!
Well...at least she is happy in the last picture. Yum! Rice cereal.
The first picture is the best!! Gotta love it. Can't wait until she tastes peas.
Ha. Ha. One day who will have to introduce her to a lime or lemon! Those usually come with great faces. Looks like i'm going to be a mean mom too! Mewhahahaha!
I love her
I lover the bitter beer face. Just wait til its veggies, make sure you have your camera ready for that one!!
Post a Comment