My sweet little Brinlee is 3 today!! I can't even believe it! It seems like just yesterday I found out we were going to have a baby and now we have a 3 year old. She is such a funny, happy smart little girl. She is always cracking me up with what she says. The other day Dave was fixing something on the DVD player while she was watching TV and it kept making the TV go black so she yelled out "Dad your killing me" :) Who knows were she heard that before :)
She makes my everyday fun and reminds to find the fun in everything. She is such a great helper and loves doing things herself. I always tell her I am sure if I would let her she would already want to live on her own :)
She loves Hadlee and makes me so proud when she already wants to share her toys with her or puts her binky in for her. The first thing she asks every morning is wheres Hadlee even the most days I am holding her.
I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent her to me to be my daughter. I love you Brinlee!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
Happy late b-day Brinlee! What a good mommy you have!
Post a Comment