Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Return of Fat Tuesday

First of all I know its Thursday but I figure I might as well start now.
Let me say first, I love being a mother more than anything in the world but I definitely don't love the weight that comes with babies. Its been 4 months today since I had Hadlee and at first I lost almost all my weight quick but 2 months in I stopped breast feeding and the weight started creeping back on. I am not going to lie the past 6 months may have been the most stressful in my life or at least close to and my eating habits haven't exactly been great. But I decided now is he time to loose that weight and feel good about myself again.
This week I decided to kick things off by going off carbs and it has made me a little miserable. While I was in the shower today wondering if it was worth it to keep on the diet I remembered when I was going through this 2 years ago and how keeping the blog helped me keep to it.
So the here we go again! My big goal is to loose 20 lbs by May. That is 4 lbs a month 1 lbs a week!
Wish me luck! I think I can I think can I think I can!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This time you have others doing it with you!! Maybe that will help us both. :)

Beth said...

Yeah! Good for you!