Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Boating!

Thanks to some very nice people in our ward (the Servers) we got to go boating last night. It was so much fun. Boating is one of my very favorite things to do in the whole world and it has been a couple years since I have gone. Since I am pregnant, I just enjoyed the boat but here are some pictures of every one having a good time. Thanks again Bridgette and Brit!!

My growing tummy!

Dave getting ready to wake board

Tim wake boarding



Even Noah had a turn on the tube!!!

1 comments:

Jeanine said...

Hey Megan, it's your cousin Jeanine- I saw that Collette had made a comment on my mom's blog and I was so excited to see that you guys have blogs! I heard you were having a baby shower a week or so ago, I wish we could have been able to come! Congrats and good luck with everything. You'll be a great mom! It is really fun! You look great. How has it gone? I'm glad that we will be able to keep in touch now through the blogs, it is nice to be able to see what people are doing.