Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How'd I spend my "Labor" Day?


In Labor and Delivery! Sunday night I was having some things happen that I didn't think was exactly normal, especially at 30 weeks. So Monday morning when I woke up with a very bad back ache we decided to call the dr. who then told me to go to the hospital. When I got there they began to run some tests but told me it was probably nothing until they looked at the monitor I was hooked up to reading the babies heart and my contractions and found out I was having contractions. They put me on a few different medications and after almost 8 hours in the hospital they sent me home with medicine to stop them and put me on bed rest. So far I am feeling a little better and have an appointment with my dr. tomorrow to see how I am doing. I will be sure to keep every one posted on what happens!

6 comments:

Hulberts said...

That's crazy Megan! I hope everything is okay. Keep us posted too. I can't believe your little girl is almost here.

damian-kallie said...

Meg..both of our babies are so inpatient to meet us :) I am taking pills to stop my contraction that I have daily as well.. HA..we truly are the same :) It hurts huh? Are you getting excited for Nov to come?

Melanie and Daniel said...

I hope everything goes well for you. Bed rest would be so hard. Let me know if you need anything! :)

Anonymous said...

You be careful! I am sorry you got put on bed rest, no fun! I hope everything goes ok.

damian-kallie said...

So are you on bedrest then? I missed that part of your blog until I re-read it today. HA

AshleeBashlee said...

Aren't you glad that you took your camera to the hospital and i took picture :) PS i kinda changed you blog layout without telling you! I hope that is ok! I love you!