Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love to dress up. I think everyone should! I always say you get presents on Christmas so why not dress up on Halloween. That is how it works! This year was tricky because I didn't know if I was going to have Brinlee yet, so I had 2 costumes ready. I treasure troll if I was still pregnant and a cat if I had her. (Brinlee and I were going to be Dave's cats because he was a crazy cat lady). Every year we dress up and go out to dinner as a family. It was really fun!! Here are some pictures!!




火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



3 comments:
Awesome troll costume!
You crack me up! When is that baby going to show herself to the world? HUH? Come on Brinlee. We are waiting!
Hey Megan! It's Becky (Bay. Bekah was telling me how cute you looked pregnant... and I just had to see! You are seriously one the CUTEST pregnant girls I have ever seen! You are completely ALL belly! You look SO great! She also told me that you had your baby the other day! Congrats!!! If you get a chance send me an email & I will send you an invite to my blog! It's bkaipo@yahoo.com
Post a Comment