Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged....

Ashlee tagged me and if you know me, I think I have more quirks than normal qualities about me so here are just some of them....

1- I hate when people breath on me, and I also hate the sound of people breathing.
2- I hate when any one touches me behind my knees. (I will honestly slap someone who does it)
3- I hate when people leave cupboards open.
4- I am terrified of escalators and it takes me like an hour to get up enough courage to step on it.
5- I hate the feel of paper on my skin.
6- I hate when people use their feet to pick things up or move things.
7- I can't stand when people take clothes out of the closet and leave the hanger there instead of moving it to the front.
8- I hate when people touch my ears.
9- I hate walking through metal detectors at stores because I swear I can always make them go off.


I tag anyone who dares admitting there quirks :)

0 comments: