I have a bunch that I use quite often: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ http://cookingchicks.blogspot.com/ http://life-should-be-delicious.blogspot.com/ http://www.mykitchencafe.blogspot.com/ http://www.simplifysupper.com/
I have a ton more so if you need more just let me know. The simply supper site is nice because it does a shopping list too if you need it.
Kraft.com has a ton of super simple recipes. You can sign up to have a magazine mailed to you every 4 months or so that is filled with great easy stuff. I always get so excited when my Kraft magazine comes!!
There is a blog someone in my ward is doing. http://www.365daysofcrockpot.blogspot.com/. I've tried a few of them and they are pretty good. The chicken tortilla soup is one i've made a couple of times. I would add corn and taco seasoning though. Her blog is awesome because you can search through it easily.
5 comments:
Here are a few of my favorite cooking blogs - not that I actually cook anything I see on them, I just like thinking I will someday:
http://cafejohnsonia.blogspot.com/
http://www.picky-palate.com/
http://pimpmydinner.blogspot.com/
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking
http://lickablespoon.blogspot.com/
Hey Meg. How are you!! If you go to Ruth's blog she has a blogspot...or just go to
recipesfromruth.blogspot.com
she makes things easy and they are yummy!
Miss you!! Bekah
I have a bunch that I use quite often:
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
http://cookingchicks.blogspot.com/
http://life-should-be-delicious.blogspot.com/
http://www.mykitchencafe.blogspot.com/
http://www.simplifysupper.com/
I have a ton more so if you need more just let me know. The simply supper site is nice because it does a shopping list too if you need it.
Kraft.com has a ton of super simple recipes. You can sign up to have a magazine mailed to you every 4 months or so that is filled with great easy stuff. I always get so excited when my Kraft magazine comes!!
There is a blog someone in my ward is doing.
http://www.365daysofcrockpot.blogspot.com/. I've tried a few of them and they are pretty good. The chicken tortilla soup is one i've made a couple of times. I would add corn and taco seasoning though. Her blog is awesome because you can search through it easily.
Post a Comment