We went to Cedar for the 4th of July. It was lots of fun! Brinlee seemed to have lots of fun (minus the fire trucks sirens in the parade) which was surprising since she woke up about 2 hours earlier than normal and only took about a total of a hour nap the whole day! We love to go to the 4th in Cedar. There is always a lot of fun things to do.
Here is Brinlee in her 4th of July sunglasses
This was at the park after the parade. She was fishing for a prize.

She won a Bear! Pretty good prize for $.50
Up at Grandma Smith's Cabin!
She won a Bear! Pretty good prize for $.50
Up at Grandma Smith's Cabin!



6 comments:
Love the picture where she looks like she's being smashed! Seriously, I laughed hard. You hair so cute by the way! I love it! And your baby is adorable!
So fun! We have never even done the 4th in Cedar because we always go to Blanding, but I am SO glad to hear that it is fun!!
Love the sunglasses and the beanie!
She is too cute Meg! I loved seeing you this weekend!!
Brinlee looks so cute in those sunglasses! You look BEAUTIFUL (like always!) I'm glad you guys had a good time...hopefully you got to relax a little before the wedding!
Hey Megan! I found your blog through Bekah's, hope you don't mind! Brinlee is adorable!!! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!
Post a Comment