Brinlee is 9 months! I can't even believe it! She is getting so big that you won't even believe it! She is 23 lbs 7 oz and 31 1/2 inches long! Holy cow! My doctor said she is in the 50 percentile for a 20 month old. I can't believe how tall she is. She jumped from wearing 12 month clothes to 2T. I wish I knew what my stats where from that age but in pictures we look close to the same size.
She is into everything! She is a pro at crawling and I swear I can look away for one second and she is out of the room. She is walking while holding on to things and she sometimes can do it with one hand. She has learned to climb the stairs, which I hate, so I have to keep a very close eye on her.
She has also learned to stand up in her crib. The bad things is she can't figure out how to sit down. So nap time has turned in to a fight of her standing up and me putting her back down. We have been working on learning to sit down so hopefully the fighting will stop soon.
She is so much fun and so so so cute. She is getting more and more personalty everyday. Her favorite things right now are to talk and sing. She also loves music. She always stops and starts to bounce and clap whenever she hears it. She can say Hi, so she is always saying Hi and waving to everyone. She has turned into quite a ham and likes to show off all her new tricks. She is so much fun and I am so glad to be her mommy.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



4 comments:
I second that. I love that baby.
It is scary when they first start climbing stairs. Maggie fell a few times! But she will get good at it very very fast!
oh man she is a doll! fun times it sounds like...
I love her. She is so beautiful! I love reading about her, it prepares me for what is to come with Jude. Love and miss you! Bekah
Post a Comment