Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A very fun weekend

This weekend was a very fun one! On Saturday it was my niece Maggie's birthday party! She is turning 2. It is so crazy that she is already 2 years old. She had a Dora and Diego party. It was very fun!

Enjoying the delicious cake!

Brinlee thought the trampoline was all hers. She loved crawling around it.



Then after the party we went to the Salt Lake County Fair demolition derby. It is something that I look forward to every year. It is so fun. And I think this year was the best! I am pretty sure there were over 10 fires! We decided to take Brinlee because our babysitter fell through and I was a little nervous about what she would think, but she loved it. She stood on Dave's lap and clapped the whole time. It was funny. I must have passed some of my red neck on to her :)