Christmas this year was so much fun! First of all I got a wonderful Christmas present of Brinlee walking! She is doing really great! She still rather crawl but when she decides to walk she does a great job! I absolutey love this time of the year and being a Mom makes it so much better! Brinlee was really into, she would say Ohhh every time she would open a gift or see Christmas stuff. It was so cute!
Here are some pictures of her in front of the tree. Pictures with a 1 year old are hard. She will never sit still or look at the camera, and with drool dripping off her chin because drools more than any baby I know,and if she does look at the camera its with her cheesy smile which is adorable but not quite what I was hoping for
These are pictures from our Christmas party at my Dad's house.We usually meet together somewhere between Christmas and Thanksgiving to celebrate both, but this year instead of turkey we all wanted his famous cashew stuffed chicken.
These pictures I had to throw in because I thought they were hilarious. I am trying to teach her how to eat with utensils. You can tell how good that is going :)
These pictures are from Christmas Eve. We didn't know what time Dave would get off because his boss is a jerk, but he was able to get off at around 2 and since it was such a beautiful day we decided to take our new sled out for a ride. This was the first time Brinlee has played in the snow.
Brinlee with all her gifts
Christmas morning. We opened presents as a family, minus Travis and Nicole but them came over after for breakfast
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a Happy New Year!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment