Whats new?....nothing really :) but I thought I would post since it has been almost a month. Brinlee is still growing everyday. When we took her to the Dr. for her 12 month check-up she was 33 inches tall and 27 lbs. She is still off the charts in height and coming back down to 99% in weight, which I was surprised because 27 lbs seems quite heavy to my arms :) She is so close to walking. I am hoping it will be my Christmas present from her. She loves to walk pushing her block cart and she does does a few steps on her own until she realizes what she is doing. She is talking up a storm. She still ask "What is that?" a million times a day and I try my best to answer her. She almost chants it now when she really wants to know. She can meow, bark, and quack. She knows where her nose and mouth are. My favorite thing she says is "Tickle Tickle". She loves to tickle everyone and even her own feet. She is very loving and loves to kiss and rock all her dolls and stuffed animals. She amazes me everyday with what she learns and is always making me laugh.
Some pictures of Thanksgiving in Cedar
As for Dave, he is getting closer on letting them make him a personal trainer part time. If that happens then hopefully by the summer I will have a husband again :) which would be really nice. But he is doing a great job taking care of us girls and we are very thankful for all he does.
As for me I turned the big 26 on Friday. I feel very old :) but I guess it could be worse. It was a very fun Birthday and lasted all weekend long:) which was great. I feel I grew up allot during 25 and that made it a good year so I hope 26 is even better.
This is what I woke up to on my Birthday! What I love best! Candy!



4 comments:
I love the candy on the counter! That's so sweet!
I am glad things are going well for your family. She is getting so big I love it. What a fun thing it is to watch them grow and learn daily. We miss you guys. We gotta get together more often :)
She is such a cutie. Makes me excited to see what's coming in the future for me. You ARE old! J.k. Kelli just told me that the Jordan Commons had it's ten year anniversary! That means I started working there 9 years ago. Are you kidding me? That made me feel old.
SO CUTE> She is getting so big, I can't beleive she is talking so much!! Happy late birthday, I hope it was a good one! Miss you
Post a Comment