I have heard some pretty silly things this week and I thought I would pass them on
First, Dave was in the bathroom the other day and Brinlee asked "where he go?" so I said he was in the potty. She said "Oh geez"
Second, Yesterday at family dinner Dave ran home to pick up my hair cutting supplies because I had left them and this is the conversation I had with my niece Maggie who will be 3 this week.
Maggie: Megan, your Dad is leaving
Me: I know, he had to grab something
Maggie: Are you going to cry
Me: (pretending to cry) Yes
Maggie: Don't cry Megan, you need to be strong :)
Third isn't from a child but an old man at Ashlee's work. He asked her tonight " I wonder who organized the bridal shower for Adam and Eve" :)
Everytime I think of each story I laugh so I thought you would enjoy a laugh too
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



3 comments:
That last one is hilarious!! I'm glad you wrote those down! To funny.
That's exactly how I feel when Justin goes to the bathroom. J/K. Can't wait to see you girls again.
So so funny. Be strong Megan. Be strong. :)
Post a Comment