I am slacker...this I know. But just because I have been a slacker at blogging doesn't mean I have been at working out. Well 2 weeks ago was my goal date and I didn't quite make it, but I still feel really good. I lost 13 lbs in 8 months which isn't too shabby for a girl with a thyroid problem. I have 7 more to go and I seem to still be going strong. I don't think I will loose them all before the wedding in 3 weeks but I am definitely go to try! :) People have noticed lately that I look good and that makes me happy. I promised at the first of this I would show some pictures when I was done so I decided it was time for the big debut.
Here I am last June



4 comments:
ooh, la la! So proud of you! You look great!
Woot! Woot! Lookin' good momma!
Way to go, Megan! You look amazing!
You look great!
Post a Comment