I am very big on traditions. I feel like a holiday is boring unless it is full of special things that make it that specific holiday. New Years has never really had traditions for us as a family. When we we were younger we were always with friends or at parties so this year I made up my own traditions. Fondoke! We usually try to eat fondue on New years so I combined it and karaoke. It might not have been the most exciting party ever but we still had a good time. Hopefully it will get better over the years :)
We were lucky enough to Ashlee send it with us this year because Josh was out of town. Which I am sure Dave was happy about so he didn't have to just sing High School Musical with me
As for New Years resolutions this year I am kinda being a grump. Just as long as 2011 is better than 2010 I will be happy. Not that last year was the worst year but it definnently wasn't my favorite. And I would like to sell the house :) So there you go, I hope you all have a great year!!



2 comments:
That's a really good idea for a new tradition! And I would love to sing High School Musical with you any day!
Haha. Nice fondoke! I want to come next year!
Post a Comment