Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Cousin Party

A few weeks ago we volunteered to take 5 of our nieces and nephews while there parents went out on dates and to Christmas parties. So including Brinlee we had 6 kids 4 and under. It was a lot of fun to be able to have all the kids at once. Brinlee was in heaven. And even though there were a lot of them, no one fought or got sad (except Brinlee when I made her go to bed when Noah and Kyra were still there)

Here they are playing with there dolls.
Making their own pizzas.
Dancing to Barbie Nutcracker
All tucker out in there pj's watching a movie.
Even though it was a lot of fun I don't think I will ever have 6 kids under 4 myself :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hahaha. For reals. You look like you did well though.

Jamie said...

You guys are amazing - even a few hours with just two of them wears me out. I can't imagine having 6.

Nicole said...

They had a blast!! Maggie loved looking at the pics!