My computer is seriously going to be the death of me. I hope and pray we can afford a new one for Christmas so I can actually upload pictures so I can blog more often but anyways...I finally got it to upload some of the blessing. I didn't really want to bless her so early but I figured since I was still warm and people wouldn't be sick yet and Ashlee hadn't had Nikson yet so she could come I would do it the last week of September since General Conference was the first week of October.
The week before it I ended up with a sinus infection that was awful. I went to the Dr Friday hoping he could help out but since I am breast feeding they couldn't really give me anything or it would dry me up. Saturday I woke up in incredible pain with my left ear. I felt like it was on the verge of bursting. I couldn't hear anything out of it and the pressure was awful. I spent all day trying to relieve so I could feel better for Sunday but no luck. I woke feeling a little better but not being able to hear at all. So I had to have Collette write down the blessing because I couldn't hear any of it :( Later that night my ear finally starting to drain pus because it had ruptured Saturday so that explained a lot. But minus me feeling awful it was a wonderful day. Dave did such a wonderful job.
In other news, Hadlee is 7 weeks today. She is growing so fast. At the Dr she weighed 10 and half lbs and was 23 1/4 inches. That means in a month she gained 3 lbs and and more than 3 inches. She just might pass up her sister. She is such a happy baby. She has started to smile and coo. I love it. Physical Therapy is going great. They realized when we went in for her arm that she only turns her neck to one side so we had to work on that too. The bummer is that is 2 different things so she has to go to 2 different therapists which makes it busy and also means I spend a good part of the day doing stretches on her. But when we went in last week she was doing so well in both we don't have to go in for a month!! Her is a cute picture of her. She is starting to get rolls which I love!! Chubby babies are the best :)



2 comments:
She is so stinkin cute!!!
Oh she is so cute. I love her blessing dress. Hope your ear starts healing soon so you can hear. That is the worst!
Post a Comment