Friday, September 30, 2011

1 Month

I would be blogging a lot more but I have been super sick with a sinus infection and a broken ear drum from it for the past 2 weeks and my computer is a piece of junk and won't let me upload pictures with out a fight so I apologize.

But in other news Hadlee is already 1 month! I can't believe it. I thought it flew by with Brinlee but the second goes even faster. Her Dr appointment isn't til next week so you will have to wait on stats but I definnently think she is taking in her sister steps. She is such a wonderful baby. I couldn't have asked for a better one. She sleeps great through the night and doesn't even cry when she gets hungry. She just smacks her lips loud enough to wake me :) She is great during the day and loves to be awake and just look around. She still has all her hair and it is stick straight. I tried to comb it down after her bath and it just stands right back up again,which is ok because I love it.
Brinlee is very much in love with her sister. She loves to hold her and help burp her. She is so funny she runs over to her every time she cries and says "it is ok little fella". I have no idea where she got that from but its cute.
We started physical therapy last week and it went really well. They are pretty sure she won't have any long time effects with her arm. We learned some stretches to do to it and I feel like she already moves it better. We go back in next week to see how she is doing.
Here are some pictures

This shows how much Brinlee loves Hadlee. Her doll and blanket are her favorite things in the world and she loves to put them on her.

This is her first real bath. She didn't like it much :) but now she loves them. She loves her hair to be washed. She rolls her eyes back in her head when you rub her head. It is really funny
Brinlee needed to wash her baby after
We blessed Hadlee Sunday. This is just a preview. Ashlee has all the cute pictures on her camera

1 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my heck. Could she be cuter? She smacks her lips when she's hungry? Hilarious and so much better than crying. I can't wait to see her.