You would think the 2nd time around I would be a pro at this stuff :) but I don't know what the deal is. Hadlee is an awful napper. I know a good part is my fault because I did hold her a lot during naps at first but I have been trying the past few weeks to get her to sleep in her crib and she won't sleep longer than 20 minutes, even if I hold her she won't sleep much longer than that. When she wakes up you can tell she is still really tired. I have tried crying it out because I did with Brinlee and in a few days she got it but Hadlee just cries and cries.
Any advice that worked for you? I feel like I am on the edge of loosing my mind if she doesn't start napping soon :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
If you decide to let her cry it out or rock her to sleep just be consistent. You have to pick one or the other. At least that is what my book healthy sleep habits happy child says. It worked for Kelsie. She was a cat napper from 8 weeks and I would put her down after an hour and she would sleep for an hour.
Post a Comment