Wednesday, May 2, 2012

8 Months!

Seriously how cute is this little baby? I can't even believe she is 8 months. She is the best baby in the world. She is always so content. People probably think I over react when she cries but she never does so I know something is seriously wrong if she does. Somethings she is doing at 8 months: she just got her bottom front teeth last week, she is working on getting from laying to sitting, she rolls all over, she also scoots on her back and side to get places, she sings all day long, she wines like a puppy when she is hungry, she loves to eat, she sleeps flat on her face (it scares me to death), she just started dancing to music, she loves to tummy gum everything and she loves bubbles.


She is pretty used to her helmet now. She just rubs and pulls at her hair for a minute when we take it off. It saves her from falls quite often. I will always run if I see her fall or bump her head but it doesn't even to seem to phase her when she is wearing it :) Physical therapy is going good. She is kinda getting stranger anxiety and therapy is getting to be a little more work now that we are working on crawling and really strengthening and using her left arm so she gets a little mad at her therapist :) She yelled and yelled at her yesterday when we were done. It was pretty funny.

I absolutely love this baby and think she is a prefect fit to our little family! I can't wait for her to continue to grow and learn how to crawl!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

she is seriously the cutest baby ever!! I love the butterflies!