Here are some fun things we have been up to this month
First we had a tea party. My Grandma Smith gave me this glass tea set when Brinlee was just a baby so I was saving it til she was a bit older to use. We had a grand time. Even Daddy joined in.
Next we ventured to Kennecott. I had never been before and it was free for the month of May.
Then finally we went bowling! Dave and I haven't been bowling since we were first married so like 5 years ago! We did pretty well especially with help from the bumpers. :) Brinlee had so much fun and did really good. We decided to eat dinner there after and it was seriously delicious. I may be stopping at the bowling alley just to eat from now on :)



1 comments:
she looks so cute in her bowling shoes!
Post a Comment