Monday, October 13, 2008

30 hours and still counting....

Well here is the latest news on my pregnancy... Yesterday at about 1:00 pm (during church) I started to have contractions. I have been having contractions off and on since 30 weeks but these ones were coming about every 10 mins. SO after having contractions consistently for 7 hours and calling everyone in the world about what I should do, I decided to go to the hospital. When I got there they really started to pick up and I was having them about every 3 to 4 minutes. They checked me and I was only dilated to a 2. After 2 painful catheters to see if I had a bladder infection that was making me contract they decided that there wasn't enough progression to admit me. SO... this morning my contractions were about 8 minutes apart and the Dr. said that its too early to induce the labor and I'm too far along to stop or slow down the contractions with medication. So here I am in hour 30, tired, in pain and frustrated; wondering how long this all will last.

sad face icons Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

Jamie said...

You poor girl! I'm sending some prayers your way.

Whitney said...

I'm sorry! That has got to be frustrating...hang in there!

Jeanine said...

Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I will pray that they speed up! Good luck! It will be over soon and you will have your little girl YEAH!

damian-kallie said...

Well good luck with everything. Keep up the posative attitude. I know it sux. I wish you the best. It will all be worth it :)

Hulberts said...

Oh Megan! I'm sorry you can't have the pain alleviated in any way. Maybe ice cream would help...yeah!...eat lots of ice cream. Maybe it will numb you from the inside-out :)

boteen said...

Megan, wow I am so sorry. But in the end it will all be worth it, and I promise when you are holding that little girl you will forget all about what it took to get her here. Tell you Dad to make sure he calls us when she is finally here.