Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Mommy...

This Saturday is the 3 year mark from my mom's passing. I cannot believe that it has been 3 years. In some ways I feel like it was just yesterday and in others it feels like I haven't seen her in forever. Either way, I still miss her more than anything and I don't think it will ever get any easier without her. I really wish she could be with me when I bring my beautiful baby into the world in a few weeks, but I know she will be there in spirit and I know she has been taking care of Brinlee up there. I just wanted to share some cute pictures of her so we all can remember how great she was and still is. Love you MOM!!




4 comments:

Whitney said...

Your relationship with her is something very special! She is a wonderful mother, and I am sure you will be just as amazing with Brinlee. Just think that when you are holding Brinlee it will be like you are holding a little piece of your mom. I love you and your family, you guys are truly inspiring people!

Beth said...

Oh man that really makes me miss your mom. I remember all the times of going to your house and seeing her doing something crafy. Or when I heard her cuss for the first time and it made me laugh. Ha. Ha. She was so funny and I loved her. You are going to be such an awesome mom because of the awesome mom she was. I can't wait to see that new little baby!

Hulberts said...

Well, I was about to type exactly what Beth said but since she already did I will just add that she was an amazing person and I think of you when I think of how to be strong through anything. Thanks!

Coco said...

Cute post. I miss her a lot lately.