Brinlee is 3 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time is flying. The past 3 months have been the best months of my life. I absolutely love being a mom. It has always been my dream to be a mom and now I am, it is a million times better than I could have ever imagined. I love watching her grow and I am so proud when she learns something new. Right now she loves to suck on her hands. It is so funny because she can basically stick both in her mouth. She also loves to play peek-a-boo, talk, and lie down and kick her legs. She also is liking tummy time better as long as she has her glow worm by her to talk to. She also has such a silly personality and loves to laugh and squeal. But she is definitely a girl and knows what she wants and isn't very happy until she gets it. I can't believe how big she is and it makes me sad because of how fast she is growing up, but I am excited to see what she will do next.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



5 comments:
I love her little smile!! She is so cute.
She is so cute! I love the smile. It is so fun to see them doing new things!
What a cutie!!
She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys again.
She is So cute, gosh I feel like you just had her. She looks so much like you its crazy.
Post a Comment