Monday, February 2, 2009

Brinlee's Blessing

We had the opportunity to bless Brinlee yesterday. It was so fun to be able to finally take her to church and get her all dressed up. She wore the dress that I was blessed in. Dave did such an amazing job with the blessing. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and such a beautiful daughter. I love my little family! Thanks to everyone who came! I really appreciate it.

7 comments:

Bekah B. said...

Meg!! I am so sad that i didn't know about it, i would have loved to come and see you! She looks beautiful! I am so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Oh, Brinlee looks so cute in that dress. It's cool that you were blessed in it too. That's so neat. Love you.

Jeanine said...

I love that last picture of her all smiley! It is so nice to have that special day.

Quela said...

She looks beautiful. I love the big smile!!

Cami said...

Wow, I love that picture of her smiling. She is so adorable! I am so happy for you!

. said...

Happy Blessing Day Brinlee! I'm so happy for your family Megan!

Merz said...

Isn't that such a fun day! she looks so cute, her dress is beautiful. Man Meg look how good you look.