I was tagged by Ashlee!
Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people
This is a picture of the lobby at the hotel we stayed at in Mexico when we went with Dave's family. It was such a beautiful hotel and the lobby was outside. Not the best picture to show it :) but that was the 6th picture.
I tag anyone who hasn't did this tag yet :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
Hi
After posting that I was going private and had no cousin e-mails ( I am Cindy's oldest)to keep you reading my blog, it occured to me the cousins might not even know it exists soooo here is the blog address and if you want to continue when I go private this weekend, e-mail me your address so I can include you: http://jnielsonnet.blogspot.com/ and my e-mail is jandjnielson@gmail.com
Post a Comment