First of all, I never blogged about Brinlee turning 5 months old! On the day she turned 5 months, she got her first tooth! And then a week later she got her 2nd! She had been grinding her jaw together so I figured one was coming but I could feel something in the back of her mouth that felt like maybe a tooth , so I was surprised one morning when I was wiping her mouth and felt a tooth in the front. It is so crazy to me that she already has teeth. She also started on green veggies and she loves them! No gross faces or anything. She just slurps them right up!
Then on Saturday we decided to take advantage of the warm weather and go to the park. I really wanted to let Brinlee swing because she loves her swing at home so I thought she would like to try out a real one. She loved it. It was kind of windy and she really didn't care for the wind to much but she really like the swing and watching the kids play.



0 comments:
Post a Comment