Monday, May 11, 2009

6 months!

I can't believe it has been 6 months! And I am not going to lie there has been quite a few times that I have cried the past week thinking about how big she is and how the time has flown by. But I can truly say that the past 6 months have been the best months of my life. But enough of my boobing... Brinlee has been up to so much this month! We finally moved her to own room, which was a big step... for me :). It is downstairs so I was terrified to have her so far away. We slept downstairs with her the first few nights and she did great. I even think she is sleeping better down there, as for me it has been a week and I have finally relaxed a bit about it and can finally sleep at night. But I still make Ashlee check on her when she gets home.She loves to eat! Everything we have introduced her to she loves! It is funny! We are still just eating veggies now but I can't wait to give her fruit! I know she will love them!

She is almost sitting up! She is sooo close. I thought it would take her awhile since she is so tall but she is determined to do it, so I bet by the end of the month she will have it down. She is also just rolling around like crazy. I will put her on the floor and leave the room for 2 seconds and she will be clear across the room. It is funny. She has attempted to crawl a few times but every time she pulls her legs up she flips herself over.

For her 6 month birthday Dave was able to take the day off, so we went to the zoo. It was so much fun. I didn't really think that she would know what was going on but she would look right at the animals. And she loved to look at all the people. She has turned into quite the flirt. She was smiling at everyone



9 comments:

Melanie and Daniel said...

She is so beautiful! Isn't it crazy how time flies by so fast.

Unknown said...

She is getting so big and beautiful! It is so weird how they change all of the time. you look great...I am have been so busy lately but I want to hang out, I'll call you this week! Love ya B

Unknown said...

It was me, bekah..not cole!!

Quela said...

She is so cute!!

Nicole said...

She is so adorable. Love you all.

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's already six months old. Holy Cow! She is so beautiful, just like her mommy! Love you.

Beth said...

She's got some cute chubby cheeks! I love it!

Rachel Gainer said...

If Brinlee likes to zoo, we should take the girls sometime. Shelb is a big fan.

Hulberts said...

Oh Megan, she is such a cutie! I can't believe I still haven't met her in person.