This month has been a month of goodbyes at the Gainer house. 1st we gave up our dog Muffy. We loved Muffy very much and she was such a fun dog. But we made the mistake getting a dog right before I got pregnant, and that wasn't the best idea. Muffy was great with Brinlee and Brinlee loved Muffy. I just felt Muffy wasn't getting all the love and attention she needed, and since Brinlee is getting ready to crawl soon I just didn't think it was the best idea to keep her. So we gave her to a family in Morgan who really wanted, who had lots of older kids to play with, and a nice big yard.
The second goodbye was Dave's Subaru WRX.It was Dave's dream car and was so fun to have. But Dave and I have been working really hard on becoming debt free, and by selling his car we could pay off almost the rest of our debt and save money gas and insurance. Man...it sucks being responsible. :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



5 comments:
So sad! I know how you feel about goodbyes! I am hoping to see you before I leave! I will have to call you! Brinnley looks so cute!! It does suck to be responsible!! Love you!!
Travis will be so sad about Muffy.
I'm sorry about Muffy. But she will be so happy in Morgan! Congrats on getting debt free! It is so hard.
Poor Muffy and the Subaru. Responsibility? What's that? J/k. I'll soon no more in about 6 months. P.S. Have you seen Lacey's blog and her non existent belly? What a punk!
WOW good for you guys...Its the best feeling to be debt free! I'm sorry for your dog, you'll soon realize how much time and effort she was, think all the money you spent on dog food toys and vet bill can go toward buyig cute baby stuff!
Post a Comment