Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Swimming!

First of all, I took Brinlee to the doctor on Friday for her 6 month checkup. She was 20 lbs 3 oz and 28 1/2 inches long! Holy Cow! She is totally off the charts! Than mean that in 6 months she has gained 12 pounds and 7 and a half inches! 2 pounds a month and more than an inch a month! The good thing is that she still fits in to all her clothes for her age. I don't know how, but I am happy because she has tons of fun summer clothes.

On Sunday we went to my Dad's house for his birthday. It was such wonderful weather! It was great to spend some time in the sun! Since it was so nice it was Brinlee's first time swimming! She loved it! She didn't really know what was going on at first but after she got used to it she was just splashing like crazy. I am happy she liked to swim because now I know where we will be all summer :) THE POOL!




2 comments:

Beth said...

Cute pictures. She's pretty adorable. We'll have to go swimming this summer and then you can see my what my huge belly will look like. YES!

Bekah B. said...

Soo cute! We should take them swimming together!!