Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day

We had a very fun Labor Day. The first part of the day we had our family pictures taken by Ashlee. (I will post them soon) It is the first offically family pictures we have got taken since Brinlee was born and I am excited to have some cute pictures to hang up around the house. Then after we went up to Silver Lake. It is right by Brighton ski resort. It is so pretty up there, and it was fun to be able to go up and enjoy the mountains before winter sneaks up on us. Apparently there are tons of moose there all the time, so I was a little nervous we were going to run into one, but Brinlee was so loud the whole time I think she scared them all away :)





2 comments:

Jamie said...

Brinlee is growing up so quickly - she is just adorable.

Melanie and Daniel said...

She is seriously so cute! I am glad you had a fun Labor Day.