Last week we went the zoo to celebrate Dave passing his personal training exam! Yay for Dave! So he is now an offical trainer so hopefully in the next few months we will switch to that at 24 hour fitness.
We were so excited to take Brinlee back to the zoo because she is so in to animals lately. Even if there is an animal on TV she will just stare at it and laugh. And it was as wonderful as I had hoped! The animals loved her as much as she loved them! These monkeys melted my heart! It was the first things we went to look at and they were all just sitting there and doing nothing when we got there, so Brinlee had no idea what we were looking so we put her up to the glass and they all came down to see her. It was so stinking cute! Probably the cutest thing ever.Next, I was so excited to go to the zoo to see all the new babies! I didn't get pictures of the tigers or leopard because they were far up in their cages but the baby elephant was the best. I love baby animals.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
I can't believe those monkeys came down to see her. How cute is that?? She is adorable as always.
Post a Comment