Saturday, September 19, 2009

We did it!

Today was the race for Ovarian Cancer! It was really great. I am so happy we did it. There were a lot more people there than I expected, but hopefully next year there will be even more! It was great to be able to do it as a family for my Mom. Ashlee and I even made shirts for everyone so I know she would be proud. Here are some pictures of today.


Brinlee and me in our matching shirts

We had to get up at 6:00 am to be there and Brinlee isn't much of a morning person.

Me and my friend Melissa. She did with us. Thanks again Meems!

The whole family!

It said on the back "walking for our Mom"

Crossing the finish line!


Collette and Brinlee after the race and popsicles (notice their shirts :))




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know your Mom is proud!

Whitney said...

I am glad that you guys got to experience that! Your mom must be proud! I love the shirts!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

LOVE those shirts! Great job!