You can expect a lot of posts from me for the next few months because there is so much going on! But today my post is on my cute little Brinlee! 11 months! Can you even believe it. Only one month to the big one year! I am already working hard on her birthday party and I will be sure to post tons of pictures of it. You always hear how fast time flies when you have kids but you honestly don't realize it till you have one. It makes me sad because she isn't a baby anymore she is a little girl. But she is so fun that it is worth it :) Here are some of her new tricks
- She says "What is that?" and points at everything. It is very cute and I swear sometimes when it is a person she is pointing at she says "Who is that?"
-She is great at standing by herself on the bed and couch. I don't know why, you think that would be harder. Maybe it is just because it is a soft place to fall. But she does stand on the floor by herself just not as long.
-She copies allot of what I do. Which isn't always a good thing. The other day I was telling Ashlee a story about something that made me mad and I made a fist a grunted and all of sudden we looked at Brinlee and she was doing. And kept doing it all day. It was pretty funny.
-She can bark like a dog and flap her arms like wings
-She has 8 teeth
-She can get on the couch by herself.
-And the best one of all....She snuggles me finally! She has never been snuggly, especially to me. It has always made me feel bad that she didn't want to, but lately she will crawl over to me and get on my lap and snuggle. It doesn't last too long and sometimes there is a bite included :) but I will take what I can get.
Here are some pictures from today. Dave was able to take a half day so we drove up American Fork Canyon to see the leaves before they are all gone.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
You guys are always going out and doing fun things as a family. I wish we were more like that!
Post a Comment