Dave is now 26! What an old man! :) I like to give him a hard time about it because he is only 2 months older than me so it wont be long until I am 26 too. Since Dave has been working 16 hour days and hasn't had hardley any time off we decided to take the day off and go spend it in Northern Utah so we could go to our favorite restaurant, Maddox. It was lots of fun and nice to get away even if it was only 45 mins away. We also had my family over to celebrate and have some cake and ice cream.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dave!
I love that smile
Oh, she is too cute for words! I can't believe how grown up she looks.
Happy late b-day old man! Oh wait....uh...nevermind. (About the old man part)
Post a Comment