I cannot believe that my baby is 1 year old today. It seems like it was just yesterday when I held my tiny newborn in my arms and wondered where she had been my whole life. Now I hold my not so tiny toddler in my arms and think she has been here my whole life. Because my life truly began when I became a mother. This year has been the best year of my life because of the love and joy Brinlee has brought me. I feel truly blessed to be her mother. I love her more than she will ever know and I am so glad that I have her in my life. Happy Birthday Brinlee Lynn!
More fun birthday pictures to come!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brinlee. We love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY pretty girl!
This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. I can truly tell that you love being a mom. You are such an inspiration to me. I love you! Happy Birthday, Brinlee!
Happy birthday! She is so cute!
Post a Comment