Thursday, November 12, 2009

Birthday Parties!

Get ready for some pictures! Here are some pictures of Brinlee's birthday parties. First is the one with my family and friends. It is cup caked themed :) if you can't tell. And second is with Dave's family. That one is a double party because Brinlee's cousin Aiden is only 4 days younger than her.

Here are some pictures of her in her Birthday outfit. She was way to excited to hold still or look at the camera.

The cakes! They turned out really cute! I was quite proud of myself
The party favors!
Cake walk

Cute cousin Trace


Maggie and Noah playing pin the candle and the cupcake and bean bag toss

Present time! Brinlee did really good at opening them by herself. Thanks to everyone for all the fun gifts! She is very spoiled.


She ate her cake pretty good, but little did we know it was a warm up for the party next day!


The Gainer Party
Brinlee and Aiden

Wonder where she gets her smile from?


Cute cousins Shelby and Maia

I think she was so used to getting her picture taken by then she would smile cheesy on demand

She tore into this cake, as you can see! She loved it and pretty much ate it all!

Both parties turned out just as I imagined! They were wonderful, but I am defintley excited that I have a year to rest until the next one.

4 comments:

Coco said...

Looks like she went crazy the second time. Thanks for all your hard work we had a lot of fun.

Nicole said...

It was such a cute fun party. You did such a good job on it! I'm glad we got to share her special day.

Beth said...

Jeez! Can you party plan my childs next b-days? That would be great.

Bekah B. said...

SO cute! She is so beautiful and her party looked adorable, I guess I should start thinking about jude's! Happy Birthday!!