Halloween was wonderful this year! First of all I made Brinlee's costume all by myself (with a little help from Dave:)) And I didn't even have a pattern! I had to hand sew allot of it so it took a little longer than I had hoped but it turned out so cute that I didn't mind in the end. The only bad thing of the day was that Brinlee is getting all 4 molars at once so she was not very happy and didn't love to be in her costume but since it was her first Halloween and last first holiday I was a mean mom and made her wear it. My sisters and I took her to the mall trick or treating. She did good in it for the bottom floor of the mall but we ended up taking it off for the top floor :) It was funny at the mall because Brinlee already weighs 27 lbs and the costume I swear added at least 5 lbs and I could barley hold her so we had to pass her between the 3 of us about every 5 minutes. After the mall I made her wear it a little longer so I could get lots of pictures. After the mall we took her to Grandma Judy's to show her off and then we went to dinner with my family that night. It was a great day!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



5 comments:
You did such a good job on the costume. Its super cute! It is hard to admit that Halloween costumes are often for you, the mom, but hey we only get them once and we should get to have fun with it! :)
She looked so cute!! You did great on the costume. How are you going to top that next year?
What a cute idea! She looks so cute!
Such a cute costume! I'm very impressed that you made it!
You kids are the most creative people I know when it comes to halloween! You mom would be so proud! Good work on the costume. It's awesome.
Post a Comment