I know I haven't been doing very well on keeping up on my posts but yesterday and today I had 2 little successes that might not seem very eventful but they are to me, so I decided to share.
First I am pretty sure you all know that I am a very big dork, so don't judge me too hard after reading this. But as some of you know that I may be Richard Simmons biggest fan :) I absolutely love him. He is probably on the top 3 list of people that I would like to meet. One of my biggest dreams is to go to his aerobic class he teaches in LA. So naturally I own all of the Sweating to the Oldies collection. I used to do them all the time when I started in January but they are an hour long so it was hard to get an hour in with Brinlee back then. But I have still been having trouble with my legs so today I decided that it would be a good one to do today. My favorite video is the second one (in case you want to try it, don't knock it till you try it) and there is a workout to Jail House Rock. Basically it is 5 minutes of doing the twist. I have never been able to finish it. I usually get a side ache like 1 minute in. But today......I did it! I was so proud. I know it seems dumb but I feel good that I can do it!
Second is that since I have been having trouble with my legs I need to stretch more so I decided yoga was a good way to do that. So Dave decided to put me on the Wii fit last to do yoga on it. I know that this is going to sound ever dumber then my first post but I haven't been on the Wii fit for a long time because it is mean. I know, I know, how can a video game be mean? Well it would always make me feel fat and like I couldn't do anything. So I was nervous to try again last night. But I got on and it had my weight saved from last time so it showed I lost 7 lbs and it kept complementing my balance and form. I know that it is dumb but it was just nice to see that I am changing and even a video game noticed :) ha ha
So here is what has happened in the last 2 weeks. I lost 3 inches 2 weeks ago and an 1 3/4 this week. I haven't loss more weight but I am trying hard this week to stick to my meal plan, and also Dave told me he would buy me new shoes if I loose 5 pounds in a month :) That always helps to motivate me :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



3 comments:
You are so funny! :) Thanks for sharing... it is always motivating to read about others success. Keep up the good work!
P.S. I just the Insanity videos. They are insane ;) If you want, I can make you a copy.
I love you and I love Richard Simmons too. And I am so jealous my husband got to meet him and I didn't. You and I would have done sweating to the oldies in the air port with him :)
You are freaking hilarious! Richard Simmons? How come I never knew this? Keep up the good work! You rock!
Post a Comment