We decided to just take it easy yesterday. Dave had to work till 5 so after he got home we decided to go to this park that we always have wanted to go to off of Wasatch. It was a very fun park and there was not many people there so that was nice. It seems like we have always have the most fun as a family at the park. It is so fun to see Brinlee just run around and be crazy. I can't wait till some day when we have a back yard for her to play in.
Brinlee has been OBESSED with bubbles lately. I let her just have a bubble wand to play with and she goes around blowing pretend bubbles all day long. She could blow bubbles for hours. You have to be careful not to even say bubble around her or she will grab her shoes and go to the door :)
On the way back we stopped at Dave's dads grave. The cemetery looked like a field of flowers. It was beautiful. I was so happy that people took time out of there day to pay tribute to their loved ones. I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing day!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



2 comments:
Nice pictures! Where is this park?
Holy crap you look way skinny!
Post a Comment