I know its Wednesday but this week has been busy so I didn't get my measurements until tonight.
And da da da DAA... I lost 3 lbs this week and 2 1/2 inches! When I got on the scale I honestly thought it was broken and turn it off and on again before I tried again. I am so proud!
The only bad thing is that I got periformis syndrome which is caused by an over tightening of the i.t. bands leaving a giant knot in my syatic nerve so this week I haven't worked out because it hurts so bad. But since I lost 3 this week I guess I deserve a break :) I am going to try to workout tomorrow because Dave used those awful foam rollers on it tonight and it feels better. Hopefully you all have a great week!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
Good job!!! You are looking great!
Post a Comment