Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brighton Picnic

So now I think I am caught up.. Here is what is going on now in our life. The house hasn't sold yet but we have had over 30 people call on it! And few come and walk through. We are going to have an open house in a few weeks and so hopefully that brings a lot of people too. We feel good about all the interest and hope that soon it will sell. Yesterday we decided to take a little break from life and go up the canyon for dinner. We had a great time minus all the bugs! We all had tons of bug spray but still got eaten alive




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like fun. Glad you are having such a fun summer!

Beth said...

I haven't been to Draper Days in years. Maybe we should head out there next year. What a good idea to go up the canyon? Hello. Definately on the list of things to copy from Megan, I mean to do, to do.:)