Let me introduce you to my quadruplets. Brinlee, Rosie, Lilly, and Livie.
About 2 weeks ago, Brinlee pointed at a doll from her crib so I let her sleep with her. They have been inseparable ever since. She even made it to church with us once because I was so used to Brinlee carrying her around I didn't notice until we were walking in. Over the past week 2 more have joined the group and they have become more than just dolls to Brinlee. They must be where ever she is, they must do what she is doing. I have brushed their teeth, pretended to rub lotion on them, changed diapers, and she even insists I kiss them all before bed :) She has even insisted they need there own blanket at night. I forgot this minor detail last night and wondered why she was screaming so I went down and sure enough she was pointing to the blanket sticking out of the toy box. It is getting pretty crowed in that crib.
She is such a silly girl, I just hope she not predicting the future because it is lot of work with just 3 dolls :)
She is such a silly girl, I just hope she not predicting the future because it is lot of work with just 3 dolls :)



4 comments:
We have the same thing at our house. Adyson has to have her doll go with her everywhere. She has 3 as well. She loves them. She feeds them, lotions them, vacuums while holding them. It is funny to sit back and watch.. :)we really need to get the girls together to play some day.
That is too stinkin cute! I love it.
LOL that is so funny, Brooklyn is the same way so far we have her cabbage patch doll (the one we got at walmart last christmas like Brinlee's)Zazu from the Lion King, Elmo, and a small winnie the pooh. & she can't sleep without them or her blanket it's routine now. Plus we plan to get her a curious george for christmas this year so I'm sure that he will be in there as well,but we may try to swap it for someone else....it does get crowded!
Girls are so fun! =)
Maybe she needs a little brother or sister to play with! Haha. J/k. People already ask me when I'm having the next one. For reals? Kelsie is 9 months!
Post a Comment