Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sewing Question?

I have a sewing question for a you sewers out there... I bought Brinlee some normal white t-shirts and I want to make them more girly. I have found lots of tutorials on the sleeves but not on the neck line. Do you have any suggestions or good blogs or websites I can check out? I did see one for just cutting it out and not sewing anything, but that wasn't my favorite. Thanks for your input!

3 comments:

Melanie and Daniel said...

These are two that I like. They both have made plain little girl shirts super cute. You might have to search their blogs as it was a while ago. Good luck! http://sewing.craftgossip.com/
http://www.makeit-loveit.com/

Beth said...

Uhmm I really like Wonder Under. You can put in on fabric then use some sort of pattern and cut out anything you want then iron it on a shirt. I've used my cricut for patterns cause I haven't figured out how to cut fabric with it yet. That may give you some ideas.

Beth said...

Or you could make fabric roses and sew a few around the neckline. Okay. I'm done:)