Our trip to California was absoulty wonderful, I couldn't have ask for a better time. I was a little nervous as it got closer wondering if Brinlee was too young to enjoy it, or if she would sleep, or she could stand 11 hours in the car but she was so great! I think she did better than I did on the car ride :)
First we went to Disneyland. It rained the whole first day so that is why we look so cute in the pictures :) It was like a mist rain so it didn't stop of from having fun and the good thing was that the park wasn't very busy. Brinlee loved everything about Disneyland. She loved the rides, especially the train that goes around the park (we rode it 3 times while we were there). I thought she would be a little nervous on the rides because she really hasn't been on anything like that before but she would yell Yay and clap. It was really cute. She like the characters from far away but when they would get close she would shake because she was sacred. We didn't really know that until we saw Mickey, that is why she is pulling that sad face. I think people thought we were mean for making her meet him but she was so excited inline when she saw him so I didn't think she would be sacred.
Then after we spent a few days there we spent some time at Mission Beach in San Diego. When we lived there over the summer a few years ago, we lived in Mission Valley right by this beach. It was fun to be back. I absolutely love the beach, and so did Brinlee. I think she had the most fun here. She loved to dig in the sand and play in the water and chase the "tweet tweets" or seagulls
Then we head off to my second favorite place . The children's pool in La Jolla. We didn't go out on the walk way this time. I was a little nervous that Brinlee would jump in.Then we went to Point Loma. I wasn't very impressed. It was supposed to have tidal pools but it was really just a bunch of cliffs and big waves. Not a great place for an almost 2 year old so we didn't spend too much time there. It was very pretty though.
Then we finished up our week at Sea World. I love Sea world, we had an annual pass when we lived there so we knew our way around pretty well and it wasn't busy at all so it was really nice.
It was such a wonderful trip and I am so grateful that we decided to take Brinlee even though it was a little work traveling with a 2 year old. It will always be one of my favorite memories. And I want to thank everyone in my family who helped make it possible, we wouldn't have been able to go with out your help.



5 comments:
SO FUN!!! I wish I new, I would have loved to come down and meet up with you!! Oh well, I miss and love you! B is beautiful as always! Crazy how we are going to have 2 year olds!!!
Glad you had such a good time!!
I'm so glad you had a good time! I love disneyland!
I love your little girls curly hair. She is adorable. It looks like you had a fun trip. You look awesome by the way!
What a fun trip! I love how curly her hair got and that she was freaked out by all the characters. Ah. Too funny.
Post a Comment