We had a great Halloween. Brinlee was Minnie Mouse (I figured it would work out well since we would be there and I could get part of her costume) She absolutely loved it this year. It is crazy to think how little she was for last year, she couldn't even walk yet. She learned to say trick or treat, even said it to the people. She ran from house to house, nearly pulling Dave's arm off. I don't think she knew exactly what she was doing but she knew it was fun :)
I was Tinker Bell and Dave was Rambo.
I had to post this picture because it is so cute. Brinlee has always loved her Uncle Josh. In fact the 2 names she says with out being asked is Josh and Noah. But her love has grown this month when Ashlee and Josh watched her overnight. I was nervous maybe she would hate them after that since we had never left her before overnight but now they are inseparable :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
I love her cheesy smile. So funny. Ah I love Halloween.
Post a Comment