Friday, October 1, 2010

My shirts

Thanks to everyone for there good ideas on how to alter Brinlee's shirts. Here is the final product! I think they turned out quite cute.

This is how they started out. A pack of little boys Hanes under shirts, a pack of 4 for 5 dollars.
And here they are! I made 2 of the first one so that's why there are only 3.

5 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

Megan, you are so crafty! I get chicken before trying something new like that, but yours always turn out so cute! You motivate me!

Jamie said...

Ah - you are so talented - adorable

Hulberts said...

Super cute shirts Megan!

Beth said...

So stinking cute. We DO need to craft one day. Last Saturday, I saw a tank top that someone cut in half and sewn some fabric at the bottom long enough to make a dress. How cute is that for a little girl? Let's do it.

Michelle said...

so so cute! you remind me more and more of your mom everyday! I have been thinking a ton about her this month and I just want ya to know I love ya and I am here for you!