Saturday was my 27th Birthday. It was a really fun day. At first I was feeling a little old :) but then I got my hair cut and that made me feel better. Dave took me to the Festival of Trees that night, which I was so excited about. Every year I seem to forget when it is until it is too late so I was glad I got to go this year. I also got a circut and some way cute clothes
Brinlee was confused whose Birthday it was :)
Then on Sunday we had our 3rd annual Ugly Sweater party. It was awesome like always. This year we wont all be together for Christmas so we exchange gifts and ate our normal Christmas foods. It was sad when it was over because it felt like the next day should have been Christmas.
This year we had a child and adult winner. Brinlee and Travis won! I think we cheated because we went to DI in Cedar :)
I am so excited for Christmas this year. It is so fun having a kid, it makes everything so much more exciting and precious. We have alot fun things in store for the month so keep a look out for lots of more blog post :)



4 comments:
Here cheesy pic makes the outfit that much better. :) One day I will win.
Those are some darn ugly sweaters.
Now we seriously have to have a craft night! You have a cricut now and I can bring mine. It will be crazy, I say, crazy!
Ahhh! I've always wanted a cricut! Your hair looks way cute and don't worry...you're in good "27" company! :)
Post a Comment