Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a good Thanksgiving. We spent it down in Cedar with my family. It was nice because all my brothers and sisters were there and it had been a few years since we have all been together for Thanksgiving. Being the smarty I am I forgot to take my camera to the actually Thanksgiving dinner. But the day was full of delicious food, lots of laughs and some fun crafts.

This picture is so precious to me. This is Brinlee and Grandma Smith reading books. They sat down there for a be an hour laughing and reading. It was such a cute moment.

Brinlee had pretty much been begging to play in the snow the moment it started to snow so she loved to get out and play in it.

This is a picture of us playing skip bo and me freezing to death :) My grandma has a snuggy and let me borrow it :)

And finally a picture of Brinlee cheeto fied :) She was really good this trip. Only woke up a few times during the night and was an angel on the ride home.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

What a fun little trip! Snuggies look so cozy, I always want one! They look kinda silly, but that's the price you pay for comfort, I guess! Oh, and I love Brinlee's "cheesy" smile! ;)